RESPONSIBLE FOR PERSONAL DATA
Company Name: LFORLAW ABOGADOS, S.L.P. (“L4LAW”)
Register Number: B-67.428.979
Address: Avenida Diagonal 435, 2º 2ª, 08036 Barcelona, Spain
Web site: www.l4lawabogados.com (“portal” or “web site”)
L4LAW complies with the guidelines of current legislation on personal data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (RGPD) as well as LO 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, regulations on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data.
(I) TREATMENT PRINCIPLES
In the processing of personal data, L4LAW is based on the following principles that meet the requirements of the regulations on Protection of Personal Data:
– Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: we will require consent for processing your personal data for one or more specific purposes of which it is reported previously and with absolute transparency.
– Data protection principle: only data strictly necessary for the purposes for which they are required are requested.
– Data storage limits: data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which personal data are processed, the corresponding storage period will be informed.
– Integrity & confidentiality: processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage. All possible measures are taken to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of user data by third parties.
(II) REQUESTED DATA & PROCESSING PURPOSE
The User is solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data you send to us directly or through the website, exonerating us of any liability for them. The User must guarantee the accuracy and authenticity of the personal data provided and must provide complete and correct information in the various data collection forms on this website.
To this end, we inform you that you provide us with the data voluntarily, knowing that you are providing them to be incorporated into our information systems for the following purposes:
– Contact form: to send information about the enquiry made (name, surname and e-mail address), obtaining the corresponding legitimacy through the pre-contractual relationship of the parties.
By entering the data, the User gives explicit and unequivocal consent, declaring to have been informed of the conditions on personal data protection, accepting and consenting to the automated treatment of the same so that we proceed to the processing of the data provided for the aforementioned purposes. It also implies consent to the international transfer of data, due exclusively to the fact that some of the suppliers or third parties that provide the services necessary for the development of this website are located in other countries.
(III) DATA PROCESSORS
L4LAW will not transfer personal data to third parties, except for legal obligation. However, in the event of data being transferred to a third party, it would occur through prior information requesting express consent for such transfer. Entities involved in any stage of processing are obliged to observe professional secrecy and adopt the levels of protection and technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure security.
L4LAW guarantees in any case to the User, the exercise of rights of access, rectification, cancellation, information and opposition, limitation and portability, in the terms set forth in current legislation. Therefore, you may exercise your rights by sending an express request to the postal address indicated in the heading and/or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying in the subject: Rights ARCO-POL, and attaching a photocopy of your ID. In addition, as a User, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the withdrawal of consent. You also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority if you consider that your rights in relation to your data protection may have been violated before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), located at Jorge Juan street, 6, 28001-Madrid or via the AEPD website: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/.
(IV) TREATMENT PERIOD
The data provided by the User will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of treatment and/or during the period for which they could derive legal responsibilities for the services provided. When it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be removed with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of them. L4LAW reserves the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.